I'm posting this review as many places as I can, because I feel like I need to warn others: I've ordered before and their product was always tolerable.Good deal for the price, but not the highest quality.

I'm okay with that, generally. But this last time I ordered using their mailing service, which means I provide them with a list of addresses and they mail out the cards. Bad idea! I'm pretty sure the pieces were never mailed.

They provided me with a UPS tracking number, but UPS says that there is no tracking available for the number (for almost 2 months and counting). Maybe they did give the package to UPS and UPS screwed it up. But I think more likely Overnight Prints forgot to fulfill the order. But the really egregious thing is how their support system handled it when I contacted them.

Which is to say I was ignored and told off. Horrible. Lost my business.

And between me and my clients I printed something there at least once a month.Too bad for them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dissata stated that there is a room for improvement of mailing service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "failure to provide service, and poor customer serive" of overnight prints mailing service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $115. Overnight Prints needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned overnight prints mailing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Overnight Prints. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Vistaprint or 123Print.

Had an Experience with Overnight Prints?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1262604

I was contacted eventually, on account of this complaint. But Overnights was unwilling to refund, since they insisted they performed the service.

They stopped responding when I asked for proof and clarification