Costumer service is HORRIBLE!!!!

I recently ordered 500 business cards and they came back blurry, almost as if they were in 3D.There phones are down and the online chat does not work!

so i have been emailing them every couple of days for 3 weeks now, with NO RESPONSE! I had events planned for this week where my business cards would have been very helpful, but obviously that is not happening! I received the email stating I had to send 10% of my order, which did!

after that it has been radio silence for 3 weeks.does anyone have any other way of contacting this company?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Overnight Prints and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about overnight prints business cards printing service at Overnight Prints was prints or the costumer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Vistaprint or 123Print that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Overnight Prints.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Overnight Prints to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Overnight Prints?

Comments